Monday, August 31, 2009

Itz time to Take0ff!


Hi. Hello

Well, Move-In was fantastic!! I had never seen so many totes and refrigerators in my entire life!! To my benefit, I already had my eagle card, so I didn’t have to wait in the ridiculously long lines of the Lee Biology Building! Week of Welcome was very welcoming, down to the entertainment of the Fraternities and Sororities at Training Day to the pinning of the Eagles at the New Eagle Convocation! Big Ups to NCCU on welcoming us freshmen! SNAP SNAP!

August 17th, classes have started!
Classes are great; despite the hike up the "Jesus Steps", I love every minute of it!
The class sizes are small and the professors are enthused in teaching! I have a total of 17 credit hours, but the work has yet to slap me in the face!!

Campus Life has really become an experience. Here you never know who you are going to meet and what’s going to happen! You just got to love "the yard'!! Hanging out at Baynes and the overly crowded cafĂ© on “Chicken Wednesdays” are my favorite!!! I’m constantly meeting new people, I am in my third week and things can only get better!!

Shouts-out to New Res II and the best R.A, Uyi Idahor!!!

Until next time,
BRi

No comments:

Post a Comment